Kim jesteśmy i co tworzymy
DFDS is northern Europe’s largest integrated shipping and logistics company.
We have 7,000 employees in 20 countries and revenue is about DKK 12 billion. The company was founded in 1866, last year we celebrated 150th anniversary. Our headquarter is in Copenhagen and we are listed on NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen.
Here, in the heart of Poznań, our financial Shared Services Centre started operations in June 2013. We provide financial and accounting services to DFDS offices in Europe. At the moment in Poznań we have team of 220 people from 6 different countries speaking in 12 languages.
Currently we are having both a part time and full time programme dedicated to students and graduates.
If you are looking for interesting, professional opportunities and you are:
- eager to learn new things
- willing to work in the international environment
- open to discover the world of finance
- good at building relations with other people
- fluent in English or/and other European languages
This can be a tailor-made offer for you.
- part-time or full time contract
- flexible employment during summer holidays
- the best place in Poznań to start professional career in a finance sector
- exciting experience with interesting tasks and responsibility
- great opportunities for professional growth
If this seems to be an interesting offer please send your CV to: email@example.com
Hope to see you soon.