As our recruitment teams are growing, we will welcome on board creative thinkers who are open to long-term cooperation. We are looking for both students and fresh graduates willing to join a multinational leader in recruitment (RPO).
The primary responsibility of the Recruitment Coordinators is to provide a high-touch experience for candidates involved in the recruitment process. They will coordinate candidate/hiring manager interviews, manage offer process with Recruiter & Background Screening. Promote a positive employment brand with each candidate engagement, while also adhering to global best practices on candidate experience as per awareness survey.
This is a significant role in the process of delivering the best talents across EMEA to our Client - Novartis (1 of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies).
Work-life balance environment (home office possible, flexible working hours);
- A clear career path which provides opportunities for learning and growth;
- A truly international company;
- Tailor-made training courses;
Working in the role you will be required to:
- Support the administration and coordination of the recruitment activities in terms of assigned projects across EMEA;
- Coordinate all elements of candidate interviews and assessments scheduling: sending meeting invites, managing diaries, booking rooms, organizing Video Conferencing, Skype, and candidate travel and expenses;
- Support for other reasonable administrative activities such as reporting, preparation of Interview guides, candidate correspondence;
- Track, update and maintain candidate data in the applicant tracking system (ATS) in real time;
- Troubleshooting and highlighting day to day issues to your manager.
To be successful in the position you will have:
- Excellent time management, prioritization, and organizational skills with attention to details;
- Flexibility, able to work in a fast-paced environment whilst ensuring a high work standard;
- Ability to analyze substantial amounts of information to diagnose problems and recommend appropriate solutions;
- A very good command of English (min. B2), any additional language would be a strong asset,
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new knowledge related to recruitment processes.