Analyst, Bain Capability Network
Bain & Company is recognized as one of the top international management consultancy firms. We assist major corporations worldwide with strategy formulation, acquisitions, organizational design and performance improvement.
The Bain Capability Network (BCN) plays a critical role in supporting Bain's case teams globally to help with analytics and research across all industries, for corporate cases, client development, private equity diligence or Bain intellectual property.
What will you do as an Analyst?
- Take responsibility for assigned work streams and generate hypotheses
- Effectively understand the work plan and execute it
- Understand client needs and situations and adapt to case expectations. Show ability to resolve discrete issues and/or drive consensus
- Identify the key drivers and generate sound hypotheses to solve our clients' critical issues
- Find innovative ways to answer critical questions through high quality data research and analysis
- Use Bain & Company’s proprietary toolkit and fact-based analytical approach to validate your answer
- Hone your professional communication skills by delivering impactful insights in a structured manner
- Interact with a host of international cultures and make a lasting impact for Bain teams across the EMEA region
In case of any questions please contact us at: ApplytoBainCapabilityNetwork@Bain.com
Candidates should be a graduate from top-tier university with strong academic records and 1 to 2 years of relevant industry experience.