Bain & Company is recognized as one of the top international management consultancy firms. We assist major corporations worldwide with strategy formulation, acquisitions, organizational design and performance improvement.
The Bain Capability Network (BCN) plays a critical role in supporting Bain's case teams globally to help with analytics and research across all industries, for corporate cases, client development, private equity diligence or Bain intellectual property.
What will you do as an Analyst?
- Take responsibility for assigned work streams and generate hypotheses
- Effectively understand the work plan and execute it
- Understand client needs and situations and adapt to case expectations. Show ability to resolve discrete issues and/or drive consensus
- Identify the key drivers and generate sound hypotheses to solve our clients' critical issues
- Find innovative ways to answer critical questions through high quality data research and analysis
- Use Bain & Company’s proprietary toolkit and fact-based analytical approach to validate your answer
- Hone your professional communication skills by delivering impactful insights in a structured manner
- Interact with a host of international cultures and make a lasting impact for Bain teams across the EMEA region
In case of any questions please contact us at: ApplytoBainCapabilityNetwork@Bain.com
Ability to learn new tools and techniques quicklyAbility to analyze and solve problems methodologically, deriving business insightsSound understanding of analytics, Excel and PowerPoint capabilitiesAbility to multi-task under pressure while maintaining a professional, customer-focused attitudeOwnership of work streams, with significant direction and support from the Project LeaderEfficiency, accuracy and commitment to meeting deadlinesExcellent communication and listening skillsOutstanding organization, prioritization and time management skillsAptitude for practical and innovative problem solving with good attention to detailProactive approach to learning and personal developmentOpenness to giving and receiving feedbackProficient English is essential, other European language will be an advantagePrior experience in similar analytical roles may be an added advantage
Candidates should be a graduate from top-tier university with strong academic records and 1 to 2 years of relevant industry experience.