Implementation Support Specialist
BranżaIT (administracja, oprogramowanie)
You will be working as a part of our 2nd level support located in Finland Latvia and Poland providing implementation support and continuous improvement to our business services. The team is ensuring the smooth operation of business critical transaction based services for our customers. We are also doing quality assurance, internal improvement projects and continuous improvement related to the services.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Service request fulfilment and technical consultancy
- Keeping customer services running: Investigate and solve incidents within agreed SLA’s
- Customer communication
- Continuous improvement activities: Identity, document and perform improvement in our services.
- Quality assurance
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE FROM YOU?
As you will be working with an international team, fluent English both written and spoken are essential in succeeding in you work. You will be also expected to solve problems independently, to document your work and share information within the team and other stakeholders. We would also like you to possess:
- Understanding of Unix based enviroments, IT networks and protocols
- Good interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude
- Ability to perform under pressure with deadlines
- Programming skills
- Understanding of transactional financial processes.
In your application we will be browsing for: