Staffing Specialist (Recruitment Area)
We are looking for a Staffing Specialist to support Nordea’s global recruitment processes. This is an opportunity for you to be responsible for a variety of tasks, i.a.: playing a recruiter’s role in certain processes in the Nordic countries or handling administrative tasks connected to recruitment process. You will liaise with recruiters and other colleagues, seated in the 4 Nordics countries, as well as in Poland.
Enabling great customer experiences requires a team that leads the way in creating first-class service and operations. Passionate people who are eager to learn and committed to doing their best.
That’s where you come in. Working with skilled international teams in a bright, modern office, you’ll provide invaluable support to our Nordic business areas. The pace is quick, the atmosphere lively and collaborative.
There are plenty of opportunities for you to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in becoming the best bank we can be?
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Talent Acquisition Global Operations team, where we support recruitment processes in the Nordics and Poland.
What you’ll be doing:
- Guiding and cooperating with hiring people leaders during end-to-end recurring recruitments (identifying the recruitment need together with hiring manager, screening and scheduling candidates, supporting in job ads creation, ordering contracts, supporting all steps of recruitment)
- Managing recruitment administration (e.g. ordering competency tests, handling background checks, obtaining references) in a structured manner to ensure an efficient and smooth process
- Securing smooth processes and great customer/candidate experience
- Constant analysis and development of the recruitment process to make it more efficient
The role is based in Łódź.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Fluency in written and spoken English (at least C1) is a must
- Great verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills
- Analytical mind and ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time
- Ability and willingness to guarantee professional experience for managers and candidates
Experience in HR (especially in-house) area would be a great asset.