Customer Experience Specialist
BranżaInżynieria, Obsługa klienta, Produkcja
Have passion / Become your best / Think Big and Make It Happen
If your passion is excellent customer service, you face challenges head on and love solving problems – we are creating your dream job now!
We are a Fortune 100 global technology company that manufactures innovative, internet-of-things-based technologies to help companies run their operations more effectively. Our combination of software, hardware and services include technologies for aircraft that help them fly safer and more efficiently, control systems and solutions for complex petrochemical facilities and processes, connected building technologies that support smart city development, advanced worker safety equipment, and innovative warehouse automation systems.
Watch the video to learn what you can be a part of: https://www.honeywell.com/who-we-are/overview
At Honeywell, the Customer Experience Specialist is responsible for delivering an extraordinary customer experience by serving as the primary customer point of contact. We want you to handle the end-to-end customer experience so you will have the ownership of the process and be able to see the results of your work instantly. You will be supporting customers from various countries across Europe and will have a chance to use your language capabilities on day to day basis.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent education or experience in similar roles)
- Experience working in a customer-facing role will be an asset
- Experience in B2B customer support and an international environment
- Experience with CRM / ERP systems
- Business fluent in written and spoken English
- Business fluent in written and spoken Italian or German or Dutch or Swedish or Norwegian or Hungarian
- High level of customer orientation, dedicated “can do” attitude
- Ability to drive improvements leading to greater customer experience, higher quality and lower costs
- Strong teammates with the ability to take ownership and follow-through
- Well organized with good time management, result oriented
- Ability to establish relationships and networks in a virtual team environment
What you will get:
- Possibilities to grow within the newly built structures of Honeywell
- Training and development opportunities
- Full time contract
- City center location in Katowice (great commute)
- Multinational team and management focused on people development