HR Global Operations Team provides Human Resource administrative services to Aon colleagues globally. HR Processes Administrator is responsible for supporting employee life cycle processes and responding to HR queries.
•Responding to incoming queries and managing assigned cases to resolution
•Supporting key HR colleague lifecycle processes such as employment verifications, personnel file administration, new hire process, employee data changes, on-boarding, colleague referrals, etc.
•Employing the service delivery business model to build professional working relationship with internal clients
•Assigning cases to team members in accordance with the assignment procedure
• Fluent English and communication skills
• 6 months of previous experience in administration or HR will be an asset
• Experience in an International organization will be an asset
• Customer Service skills
• Ability to pay attention to details
• Self-motivation, ability to prioritize tasks and work to meet tight deadlines
• Teamwork skills
• University degree preferable
• Spotless record and a strong ethos