Junior Analyst in Financial Operations Area
If you are looking for the best place to start your career in finance - we have great news for you. We can help you to create your career in financial operations! Due to dynamic growth of our organization we can propose many fields to choose from! You don’t have experience in fund industry yet? No worries! We will provide you with 2-weeks induction training to prepare you for new role.
What else you can expect at BNP Paribas Securities Services?
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings
- Opportunities to growth within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- private medical care,
- life insurance,
- sport card,
- lunch card,
- additional benefits to choose from the cafeteria platform (cinema and theatres tickets, online shops vouchers, etc.),
- co-funding of language courses and many more
- Prestigious work location near
• Graduate or last year student able to work full-time?
• Fluent in English (other European languages are big assets)?
• Analytical and good with numbers?
• Able to work effectively as a team player?
• Self-motivated to develop?
• Client focused?
• Willing to take on new challenges and look for improvements?
Your future responsibilities:
• Providing comprehensive support for investment fund management processes around the world
• Working close to international financial markets dealing with various financial instruments
• Handling financial transactions
• Providing superior client service and resolution of open inquiries
• Actively cooperating with teams from around the world