Intern - Recruiting Talent Insights
You will focus on providing a broad range of administrative support to our talent research team.
This will include scheduling meetings, maintaining team calendars, coordinating team events and activities and assisting the team in day-to-day business.
The international environment in which you will work gives opportunities to speak a variety of foreign languages on a daily basis and interact with people from across the globe. You'll provide support in basic talent research requests. Additionally, you'll help with keeping records in recruitment database updated and preparing ad hoc reports. Lastly, you'll act as a brand ambassador at your university.
- Excellent verbal and written language skills in English (C1 and above)
- Availability min. 25 hours per week
- Computer literacy (solid knowledge of MS Office)
- Distinct quality mindset and attention to detail
- Solid communication skills to tailor messages over the phone or via email
- Willingness to learn and share knowledge
- Ability to work and stay focused under pressure and drive for results
Current student status (Polish University)