You will perform a wide range of administrative tasks and collaborate with other colleagues on daily operations.
In this role you will assist in candidates' inquiries to ensure a positive candidate experience throughout their recruiting process. You'll be in close contact with colleagues to shape recruiting best practices and work on continuous improvement projects.
You will assist recruiting teams in coordinating recruiting events (e.g. logistics management, communication with candidates, etc.) and you'll support the maintenance of relevant databases (e.g. entering and cleaning up data).
You will provide administrative support for the organization of pre-assessment techniques (e.g. online tests) as well as coordination of interview scheduling (e.g. in-office and video conference interviews, managing interview logistics, arranging travel, processing expenses).
- Bachelor degree, preferably in HR or related field
- Preferably 1 year of administrative experience
- Very good verbal and written language skills in English
- Solid problem solving skills and practical judgment
- Distinct quality mindset and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills to tailor messages over the phone or via email
Bachelor’s degree, preferably in HR or related field