Junior Project Finance Controller
You will be responsible for project lifecycle monitoring, and will act as an advisor to project management teams.
In this role you will serve as a liaison between the finance department and project teams. You will have responsibilities primarily in project financial management including budgeting and forecasting, project schedules and assuring compliance. You will also oversee monthly project audits and financial analytics including monthly cost variance reviews & pricing analysis as well as project billing and collections.
As a Project Finance Controller you will determinate if a project is progressing according to budget. You will support project managers in the preparation of budgets, as well as prepare monthly financial reviews and analysis for projects. Your aim will be explaining financial performance and identifying and communicating commercial and financial risks and opportunities from business propositions.
You will also be responsible for tracking progress of project activities and milestones to enable appropriate project financial accounting for revenue recognition, cost recognition and billing. You will be responsible for making necessary financial adjustments and performing year end and other occasional analyses.
- University degree, preferably in finance/accounting or business administration combined with sound knowledge in finance & accounting
- Experience in a similar role and environment (Project Accountant/Project Finance Controller desirable) or/and experience in supporting management and leadership by providing insight, analysis and financial results for review
- Excellent verbal and written language skills in Polish and English
- Solid working knowledge of MS Office programs - Excel, Access & PowerPoint
- Confidence in communicating with various levels of authority throughout the business
- Excellent skills in solving problems, making decisions, and resolving conflicts
- Holistic & excellent analytical thinking
- Understanding of contractual and commercial aspects as well as process and internal control systems
- Ability to build strong and trustworthy relationships with others and to effectively contribute to a highly collaborative work environment
- Distinct quality mindset and attention to detail and timeliness in delivering on commitments
- Strong process focus and drive for results, experience in working with timelines and managing urgent tasks
University degree, preferably in finance/accounting or business administration combined with sound knowledge in finance & accounting