Professional Development & Learning Administrator
You will provide administrative support to our Professional Development (PD) teams and support staffing and learning activities.
In this role you provide support for different aspects and stages of the Professional Development Program for other McKinsey functions globally: sign up; onboarding; support for learning, staffing, mentorship and Program certification. You'll shape and enable positive experience for all Program participants .
You will act as a central point of contact for the Program by managing/ coordinating communication and responses with Program specialists and managers. Additionally you will perform a range of administrative tasks, including Program system administration, reporting and content administration.
Lastly, you will collaborate closely with the local team, share best practices, work on harmonizing processes and share tasks on a daily basis.
- Preferably 1-2 years administrative experience in a corporate or professional services environment
- Good verbal and written language skills both in English (C1 - CEFR* or equivalent)
- Solid knowledge of Windows and Notes applications
- Solid knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Open mindset towards change and engagement for continuous improvement
Bachelor degree, preferably in HR or related field.