Accountant - Accounts Payable, English/German Speaker
You will focus on accounts payable and will be responsible for activities such as account assignment, fixed assets, payment of invoices and vendor communication.
In this role you will provide financial support to our Switzerland offices. You will be responsible for preparing and processing transactions/payments, maintaining high quality standards and ensuring compliance with country-specific accounting and tax/VAT regulations.
You'll process data and assist in providing analytical support, problem solving, and data interpretation, suggesting implementable ideas as part of continuous process improvement, and ensuring appropriate escalation of concerns (that may violate business rules and SLAs) to appropriate reviewers. You'll assist with conducting internal and external audits, transition additional work from existing client offices, and support additional responsibilities when required.
You'll have the opportunity to partner with local office accounting counterparts, and you'll ensure our business process documentations are updated.
- Experience in working in a similar position (we are also open for juniors with study knowledge in the area of Finance&Accounting)
- 2-3 years of professional experience in the finance and accounting for the role of Accountant
- Very good communication skills in English and/or German (one fluent language at least)
- Ability to build strong and trustworthy relationships with others and to effectively contribute to a highly collaborative work environment
- Knowledge of Basic Accounting Concepts
University degree or equivalent, preferably with focus on Finance & Accounting