Finance Analyst - Pricing & Arrangements
You will be responsible for executing a disciplined approach in order to introduce and manage change to organizations.
Your responsibilities will include building a profound understanding of stakeholders and business needs, and assessing the impact of changes. You'll also focus on capturing, analyzing and documenting requirements and procedures, as well as developing and implementing tools or streamlining existing procedures and tools as necessary. Additionally, you'll ensure compliance of all these aspects within established policies.
- Excellent verbal and written language skills in English (C1 - CEFR* or equivalent)
- Strong process focus and drive for results
- Solid working knowledge of MS Office programs - Excel, Access & PowerPoint
- Excellent skills in solving problems, making decisions, and resolving conflicts
- Ability to work and stay focused under pressure, manage urgent tasks against aggressive timelines
University degree, preferably in finance/accounting or business administration