Talent Research Analyst
You will work directly with internal clients and our Experienced Professional (EP) recruiters to deliver consistent, high-quality research on projects that extend across boundaries - geography, industry and tenure - that allow us to identify and attract top talent in short time frames.
In this role you will identify passive talent utilizing internal and external databases, internet searching and other sourcing tools. You will conduct market mapping exercises to help analyze talent landscapes, work with recruiting community to understand and address data and reporting capabilities in databases, and communicate through memos, spreadsheets, and data-driven charts. You will also develop and present alternative sourcing strategies to recruiters and hiring managers when appropriate, based on data analysis and perceptions.
There is flexibility to hire at either the Junior Talent Researcher or Talent Researcher level depending on the experience of the candidates.
- Excellent command of English (C1)
- Passion for research processes
- Analytical thinking and solid problem-solving skills
- Distinct quality mindset and attention to detail
- Ability to build strong and trustworthy relationships with others and to effectively contribute to a highly collaborative work environment