Proofreader - German Speaker
You will support our Visual Graphics specialists with your German language expertise.
In this role you will proofread documents for transcription-related errors. You will also perform other tasks related to the Visual Graphics quality management with the aim to ensure the highest quality of the end products.
You will support the day-to-day PowerPoint exhibit production by providing quality assurance (i.e., reviewing documents and marking errors to be corrected before delivery to our internal customers). This will include checking spelling, punctuation, grammar and adherence to firm guidelines.
Your tasks may also include performing quality-management-related administrative tasks such as collecting, documenting, and/or tracking data used in quality and performance management. Lastly, you will be engaged on projects with focus on language-related aspects of quality assurance and continuous improvement among staff.
- Strong verbal and written communication/language skills in German (C2 - CEFR or equivalent)
- Conversational knowledge of English
- Flexibility to work in shifts (incl. evening hours) and on weekends/public holidays
- IT literacy with special focus on MS Office, especially PowerPoint
- Distinct quality mindset and attention to detail
- Exceptional customer focus and the willingness to go the extra mile
Academic degree in German language Philology, linguistics, or a similar subject