Increase Refugee People's life quality. | Global Volunteer
This project aiming at changing the status quo of refugees in Turkey by helping them in overcoming challenges that they face and facilitating their ability to have a better life and better experiences to develop their talents. This Project improves their English skills and educates them about different aspects of sustainable development and empowers them to act upon it.
- The intern should do workshops with Refugees.
- The intern is responsible to make researches about SDGs to present them in workshops & presentations
- The intern is responsible for their own Traditional Presentation.
- The intern will do presentations about Human Rights.
- The intern is Responsible for the Create Videos, Photos, Blogs, and Social Media Posts about Refugees
Contributes towards SDG 4
By 2030, ensure that all learners acquire the knowledge and skills needed to promote sustainable development, including, among others, through education for sustainable development and sustainable lifestyles, human rights, gender equality, promotion of a culture of peace and non-violence, global citizenship and appreciation of cultural diversity and of culture’s contribution to sustainable development