MUSICITY (Giramundo) | Global Volunteer
Musicity (Giramundo) is focused in promoting quality education and self-development through Music and SDG teaching. The project aims to develop leadership skills, creativity and self-knowledge to kids by learning musical theory, singing and practicing music in a multi-cultural environment. The volunteers will be working with kids in a vulnerable situation to better understand their realities and raise awareness in social topics such as diversity, tolerance, self-discipline and social responsibility.
- Introduce the fundamentals of musical theory;
- Work together with other project participants;
- Build an action plan of the project, establishing schedule and deadlines;
- Implement practical activities to transmit creativity through music;
- Work with the kids concepts of rhythm and singing ;
- Use different approaches in music to promote social inclusion;
- Facilitate talks about self-discipline, self-development and artistic talents;
- Organize a talent show at the end of the project;
- Participate in all AIESEC events and weekly meetings;
- Make a final report of the project with main achievements and next steps for future participants.
Contributes towards SDG 4
By 2030, substantially increase the number of youth and adults who have relevant skills, including technical and vocational skills, for employment, decent jobs and entrepreneurship