Finanse, Inne, IT (administracja, oprogramowanie)
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW COLLEAGUE:
We are thrilled to announce that LSEG is sourcing for a person who will join us as Junior Account Manager
YOU AND YOUR TEAM
In 2023 LSEG will expand its organizational footprint in Gdynia and open new roles of Junior Account Managers responsible for maintaining deep customer relationships to drive account revenue retention and growth.
As successful candidate you will join the diversified team Junior Account Managers who will manage a defined book of business aligned by customer segment within a geography and will be accountable for the commercial close of all deals.
You will also partner with multiple stakeholders including Sales Specialists, Proposition and Customer Relations Managers (CSM) and Operations Teams.
DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM
- Manage a portfolio of Emerging clients in EMEA, and handle a book of accounts on a proactive basis
- Analyze customer decision maker’s strategies, priorities, and business needs
- Govern activities among internal and external stakeholders and maintain networks to close deals and drive the revenue growth of the book (exposure to Sales and Sales Specialists, Customer Relations Managers)
- Maintain solid understanding of business propositions to initiate conversations and raise interest
- Build and embedding a long-term trusted advisor relationship within their accounts
- Oversee all commercial activities within accounts, owning the end-to-end customer relationship
- Focus on maintaining overall customer engagement and expanding and retaining managed net revenue
- Drive efficiency in account administration (especially for lower value and growth potential accounts)
- Accountable and responsible for simple order taking
- Development: e-learning platform, a range of workshops and international projects
- Information: access to real-time economic data
- Diversity: colleagues from 40 countries (working in Gdynia)
- Charity: 2 additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Perks: hybrid mode of work (2 days of remote work per week), wellness allowance, private medical healthcare, employee assistance program, 26 days of holiday, referral program (up to 10 000 PLN of bonus per person)
- Office: chillout room with video games, massage chairs, and ping-pong table.
- Activities: sports teams, hobby clubs and social events to join
- Future: corporate pension plan and employee insurance
Kierunki studiów: Bankowość, Ekonomia, Finanse, Informatyka, Metody ilościowe, Stosunki Międzynarodowe , Zarządzanie
Dodatkowe wymagania odnośnie kierunków: N/A
Wymagania odnośnie języków: angielski
Dodatkowe wymagania odnośnie języków: języki europejskie, nordyckie, CIS,
Wymagania odnośnie kompetencji: ukończone studia wyższe/ w trakcie studiów
Lata studiów: 3-5
- University/college degree/ Advanced degree may be preferred
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Passion for the financial markets & client engagement initiatives
- Fluency in Business English. Second language would be a great advantage (German, French, Spanish, Italian or other European Languages)
- Former experience in client facing or supporting roles e.g., account management, sales, marketing, or helpdesk would be great advantage
- Negotiation & selling skills: ability to articulate complex proposition/consultative selling and to develop/ execute sales plans
- Strong interpersonal & presentation skills and proven record of successful stakeholders’ management (especially customer relationship management)
- Team player attitude and openness for global cooperation in diversified environment
AplikujZapisz ofertęPodobne oferty
ul. Sląska 23/25, Gdynia, 81-319